6 Classic Harry Nile Episodes
Volume Twenty One:
- COLD READING - A murder is recorded on tape and Harry has to not only find out who the killer is he also has to figure out who the victim was since no one can find a body.
- THE FIGHTER AND THE PHANTOM - Harry trys to help a young fighter who swears that a ghost is out to ruin his career.
- THE IVOR LINDMAN MATTER - There's nothing like a straightforward case of murder, and this is nothing like a straightforward case of murder as Harry quickly discovers.
- MODEL 386-A - Harry is hired to keep the girlfriends of a two timing jewelry salesman from turning him into lunch meat. Guest starring Cynthia Geary of "Northern Exposure."
- THE HANDSHAKE - Harry is involved in a real estate deal that has all the earmarks of...well he can't quite figure it out. Guest starring Baseball Hall of Fame announcer Dave Neihaus.
- THE CASE OF THE DESPERATE DEALER - Business partners should trust each other shouldn't they? In this case it doesn't hold true and Harry goes on the car chase of his life to prove it.
Audio Download Instructions:
The MP3 audio files are contained in a self extracting zip file. Double click the self extracting archive to unzip the contents to your hard drive.
Macintosh computers typically use a program called Stuffit to extract compressed (zipped) files. You may have seen compressed files with the .SIT extension. That extension is typically used for Stuffit compressed files. Stuffit Expander can also extract .ZIP files. Stuffit Expander is available as a free download from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html. Please use the following link for information regarding using Stuffit to decompressing self extracting zip files: http://www.ehow.com/how_9335_decompress-pc-file.html
IMPORTANT: Your Audio download file will be available for download for a period of 2 weeks after your purchase date. Please save the file to your hard drive as soon as possible to avoid going over the download expiration period. You will be given the opportunity to download your order immediately after purchase. Your downloadable products are also available in your account during the 2 week period. Login to your account and go to your orders and select the "View" button on your download order. The link to your download will be available there for the remainder of your 2 week grace period.