THIS COLLECTION OF HARRY NILE CLASSICS STARRING PHIL HARPER CONTAINS:
- Almost as Good as New
- Murphy: Wanted For Murder
- The Case of the Ten-story Tombstone
- Unhappy Birthday* (Double Length) (* Due to deterioration of the master there will be some tape hiss and sound flux. The program has been included in this collection for archival purposes.)
- Sticky Fingers
- The McLaughlin Matter
- Funeral at Midnight
- Murder on a Rainy Night
- The Case of the Fish-eye Murders
- The Case of the Baffled Ballerina
- The Case of the Sands of Time
- The Case of the Sinister Minister
- The Meatloaf Matter
- The Case of the Dominant Seventh
- Osterman’s Dream
- Harry and the Homework
- The Sam Navola Matter
- Third Floor Rear
- Harry Goes Underground
- Blues For Maggie Brown
- My Kid, the Cop
- The Dollar Value of Death
So you've been buying the Harry Nile CDs for the past couple of years and you've got family and friends coveting your collection. Here's your chance to give them their very own compilation, at a savings or to do a quick catch up on what you have. Jim French Productions is offering the first twelve volumes of Harry Nile in 3 Boxed Sets of 8 CDs each.
Each case holds 8 CDs – that's four volumes of Harry Nile, between 20-24 episodes each – and sells for $49.95. If you were to purchase the double-CD volumes individually, four volumes would total $63.80, this is your chance to give people on your gift list what they want, and save money too!
- Boxed set 1 contains Volumes 1 thru 4 of The History of Harry Nile, starring Phil Harper and Pat French. These 23 episodes take Harry from December 1939 to Winter of 1942.
- Boxed set 2 contains Volumes 5 thru 8 of The History of Harry Nile and takes America's favorite P.I. from December 24, 1942 through October 1950 in 22 episodes.
- Boxed set 3 contains Volumes 9 thru 12 of The History of Harry Nile with another 23 episodes seeing Harry from October 1950 through to the Summer of 1952.
- Boxed set 4 contains Volumes 13 thru 16 of The History of Harry Nile with another 24 episodes seeing Harry from August 1952 to the Winter of 1954.
- Boxed set 5 contains Volumes 17 thru 20 of The History of Harry Nile with another 21 episodes seeing Harry from Winter of 1954 to April of 1956
These hard-shelled cases measure 7-1/2" high x 5-1/4" deep and 1" wide, or roughly the size of a paperback book or video. Not only to they fit easily on your book or DVD shelf; but the self-locking cases make it easy to transport your favorite stories.
Want Your Own Cases?
What if you've been collecting all 12 of the Harry volumes and wish you could have these same cases? We've thought about that and are happy to offer empty hard-shelled cases (with the same inserts as the boxed sets) to you at: $9.95 each. Just let us know which one you would like: Case 1 for Volumes 1-4, Case 2 for Volumes 5-8 or Case 3 for Volumes 9-12.