6 Classic Harry Nile Episodes
- THE CASE OF THE MISSING MATISSE - To Harry Nile an old master is the guy who draws the pictures of presidents on money and he's offered a lot of those to look for a stolen masterpiece.
- FIELD OF SCREAMS - Do ghosts take an interest in real estate deals? Russell Johnson of "Gilligan's Island" hires Harry to find out.
- WEST BAY ROAD - A determined killer wants revenge on the man who killed her husband and she wants Harry to stop her.
- THE CASE OF THE BLUE LEATHER CHAIR - The only Harry Nile adventure to ever be broadcast live. The master tape has deteriorated and the sound is flawed, it is included in this collection for archival purposes.
- THE RICKMAN MATTER - A mother's desperate plea for "free" help sends Harry on a murder investigation that won't even buy a hamburger.
- THE CASE OF THE RUPTURED DUCK - It's off to Alaska for a case about "some dirty rotten varmints a'tryin' ta jump his clients land claim." Hear how a non-bird helps him solve the problem.