6 Classic Harry Nile Episodes, 2 CD Set
Volume Twenty Two:
- BEACON HILL - To Harry Nile it's an old story: a family spat, a long lost brother, a dying mother and a sister trying to make everything right. A mission of mercy right, maybe not.
- THE VALUE OF DETAILS - How do you break what looks to be the perfect alibi? Harry has his hands full trying to accomplish that very thing.
- THE LADY IN THE HUDSON - An elderly woman turns up on Christmas Eve claiming to be Murphy's long lost grandmother. The cops are charging her with Grand Theft Auto.
- LITTLE BOY LOST - In this story Harry investigates the kidnapping of a young couple's baby from their home while the baby-sitter was in the next room.
- THE SET SET-UP - A mother and daughter hire Harry Nile to find a certain psychologist because they're worried about "his" mental state. Featuring Cynthia Lauren Tewes, "Julie" of "The Love Boat."
- MURDER IN MINIATURE - A former Austrian diplomat hires Harry to find out who is leaving his family hate mail and mutilating his daughter's dolls. It's going to be a tough job. Just about everybody in town is a suspect.
Audio Download Instructions:
The MP3 audio files are contained in a self extracting zip file. Double click the self extracting archive to unzip the contents to your hard drive.
Macintosh computers typically use a program called Stuffit to extract compressed (zipped) files. You may have seen compressed files with the .SIT extension. That extension is typically used for Stuffit compressed files. Stuffit Expander can also extract .ZIP files. Stuffit Expander is available as a free download from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html. Please use the following link for information regarding using Stuffit to decompressing self extracting zip files: http://www.ehow.com/how_9335_decompress-pc-file.html
IMPORTANT: Your Audio download file will be available for download for a period of 2 weeks after your purchase date. Please save the file to your hard drive as soon as possible to avoid going over the download expiration period. You will be given the opportunity to download your order immediately after purchase. Your downloadable products are also available in your account during the 2 week period. Login to your account and go to your orders and select the "View" button on your download order. The link to your download will be available there for the remainder of your 2 week grace period.