6 Classic Harry Nile Episodes, 2 CD Set
- KEYS LOUISE - She goes everywhere and knows everything but how can this Skid Road queen help Harry stop the potential murder of dozens of innocent people?
- A NUMBER OF FRIENDS - Harry isn't done with Keys Louise, she may be the one to help him find the guys who pulled off one of 1950's Seattle's most daring robberies and identity of friend # 1,165.
- THE SUITCASE - In 1947 Harry helped send a Chicago drug lord to prison. He's out now and just maybe he's hired a hit man to off our boy as payback. Larry Albert appears as his own real life grandfather, Vic Unger.
- WHO KILLED HARRY NILE - A dead man is found with all of Harry's ID and no face. Guest starring Golden Age Radio great Gil Stratton
- TONY MACARONI STILL OWES ME $600 - Harry tells Murphy the story of how he was charged with murder when he tried to collect a debt and a collection of Bing Crosby records.
- RACHEL'S DREAM - A young woman's story sends Harry out to try and answer the question "did she see a murder or was it just a little girl's nightmare?"
Audio Download Instructions:
The MP3 audio files are contained in a self extracting zip file. Double click the self extracting archive to unzip the contents to your hard drive.
Macintosh computers typically use a program called Stuffit to extract compressed (zipped) files. You may have seen compressed files with the .SIT extension. That extension is typically used for Stuffit compressed files. Stuffit Expander can also extract .ZIP files. Stuffit Expander is available as a free download from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html. Please use the following link for information regarding using Stuffit to decompressing self extracting zip files: http://www.ehow.com/how_9335_decompress-pc-file.html
IMPORTANT: Your Audio download file will be available for download for a period of 2 weeks after your purchase date. Please save the file to your hard drive as soon as possible to avoid going over the download expiration period. You will be given the opportunity to download your order immediately after purchase. Your downloadable products are also available in your account during the 2 week period. Login to your account and go to your orders and select the "View" button on your download order. The link to your download will be available there for the remainder of your 2 week grace period.