5 Classic Harry Nile Episodes, 2 CD Set
- THE JOHN DOE MURDERS - Harry can't place a stranger who approaches him in a restaurant and he needs to; while he's talking to him the guy is murdered.
- THE CASE OF THE COMPROMISED COP - Usually the police want our boy to stay out of their way, this time Harry's hired by a cop to catch the bad guy instead of the boys in blue.
- BACKFIRE - A Christmas season kidnapping pits Harry against an adversary who seems to know his every move.
- BULLETPROOF - In a story taken from real life; Harry's client is a street cop whose partner is murdered. Harry doesn't want the case; he can't shake the feeling he's setting up another killing.
- MURDER BY THE BOOK - In this special double length episode Harry's hired by a famous Seattle crime novelist charged with the murder of her ex-husband, whom she publicly refers to as the "snake." She has motive, method, opportunity and no alibi.
Audio Download Instructions:
The MP3 audio files are contained in a self extracting zip file. Double click the self extracting archive to unzip the contents to your hard drive.
Macintosh computers typically use a program called Stuffit to extract compressed (zipped) files. You may have seen compressed files with the .SIT extension. That extension is typically used for Stuffit compressed files. Stuffit Expander can also extract .ZIP files. Stuffit Expander is available as a free download from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html. Please use the following link for information regarding using Stuffit to decompressing self extracting zip files: http://www.ehow.com/how_9335_decompress-pc-file.html
IMPORTANT: Your Audio download file will be available for download for a period of 2 weeks after your purchase date. Please save the file to your hard drive as soon as possible to avoid going over the download expiration period. You will be given the opportunity to download your order immediately after purchase. Your downloadable products are also available in your account during the 2 week period. Login to your account and go to your orders and select the "View" button on your download order. The link to your download will be available there for the remainder of your 2 week grace period.