THIS COLLECTION OF HARRY NILE CLASSICS STARRING PHIL HARPER CONTAINS:
- The Case of the Missing Matisse
- Field of Screams
- West Bay Road
- The Case of the Blue Leather Chair (The only episode to air live)
- The Rickman Matter
- The Case of the Ruptured Duck
- The Counter Balance Case
- The Mary Christmas Caper
- Target: Harry Nile
- Hush Money
- Don’t Be a Stranger
- Find Ben Stagg / Slant City
- The Case of the Flatted Fifth
- The Verdict on Hannah Bayliss
- What’s in a Name
- The Jake Burly Matter
- Family Secret
- Murder at Hidden Lake
- The Case of the Mauritius Orange
- The Case of the Bitter Banker
- The Bosendorfer Matter
- Metaphor For Murder
So you've been buying the Harry Nile CDs for the past couple of years and you've got family and friends coveting your collection. Here's your chance to give them their very own compilation, at a savings or to do a quick catch up on what you have. Jim French Productions is offering the first sixteen volumes of Harry Nile in 4 Boxed Sets of 8 CDs each.
Each case holds 8 CDs – that's four volumes of Harry Nile, between 20-24 episodes each – and sells for $49.95. If you were to purchase the double-CD volumes individually, four volumes would total $63.80, this is your chance to give people on your gift list what they want, and save money too!
- Boxed set 1 contains Volumes 1 thru 4 of The History of Harry Nile, starring Phil Harper and Pat French. These 23 episodes take Harry from December 1939 to Winter of 1942.
- Boxed set 2 contains Volumes 5 thru 8 of The History of Harry Nile and takes America's favorite P.I. from December 24, 1942 through October 1950 in 22 episodes.
- Boxed set 3 contains Volumes 9 thru 12 of The History of Harry Nile with another 23 episodes seeing Harry from October 1950 through to the Summer of 1952.
- Boxed set 4 contains Volumes 13 thru 16 of The History of Harry Nile with another 24 episodes seeing Harry from August 1952 to the Winter of 1954.
- Boxed set 5 contains Volumes 17 thru 20 of The History of Harry Nile with another 21 episodes seeing Harry from Winter of 1954 to April of 1956
These hard-shelled cases measure 7-1/2" high x 5-1/4" deep and 1" wide, or roughly the size of a paperback book or video. Not only to they fit easily on your book or DVD shelf; but the self-locking cases make it easy to transport your favorite stories.
Want Your Own Cases?
What if you've been collecting all 16 of the Harry volumes and wish you could have these same cases? We've thought about that and are happy to offer empty hard-shelled cases (with the same inserts as the boxed sets) to you at: $9.95 each. Just let us know which one you would like: Case 1 for Volumes 1- 4, Case 2 for Volumes 5-8 Case 3 for Volumes 9 -12 or Case 4 for Volumes 13 - 16.
Also Available as MP3 Download:
File Size = 233 MB - Your download time will vary depending on your internet connection speed. Estimated download time on high speed cable is approximately 10 minutes. Low speed 56k dail up connections may take several hours.