6 Classic Harry Nile Episodes
Volume Twenty Three:
On this Twenty-Third volume are six more of his adventures, in the correct chronological order as he "lived" them. The last six months of 1957 weren't dull ones for Mrs. Niletti's oldest son. His plate is pretty full, what with dealing with a murdered friend, a trip to L. A. and a madman. 1958's gotta be better.
- THE OLD MASTERS MURDER CASE - Harry is hired by a lawyer to prove his stepson didn't kill his mother, a friend of Murphy's. Guest starring Russell Johnson.
- ELSA'S POOL - Harry Nile gets involved with a free spending disc jockey and his missing wife.
- IRON DUST - In this episode Harry Nile uncovers the most bizarre case of attempted murder he's ever come across.
- SEEKING SARAH BANKS - It's the old "Find the missing heir to the fortune" case with Harry going back to L.A. for the first time in seven years.
- HARRY AND THE LOST ART - Harry Nile is hired by an old man to pick up a package at the airport, simple enough job right? That's what Harry thinks until someone gives him a new crease in his skull and steals the package.
- CHRISTMAS IN PARADISE - Harry Nile is asked to investigate the robbery of a downtown mission's poor box.
Audio Download Instructions:
The MP3 audio files are contained in a zip file. Unzip the contents to your hard drive and save in convenient location.
Macintosh computers typically use a program called Stuffit to extract compressed (zipped) files. You may have seen compressed files with the .SIT extension. That extension is typically used for Stuffit compressed files. Stuffit Expander can also extract .ZIP files. Stuffit Expander is available as a free download from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html. Please use the following link for information regarding using Stuffit to decompressing self extracting zip files: http://www.ehow.com/how_9335_decompress-pc-file.html
IMPORTANT: Your Audio download file will be available for download for a period of 2 weeks after your purchase date. Please save the file to your hard drive as soon as possible to avoid going over the download expiration period. You will be given the opportunity to download your order immediately after purchase. Your downloadable products are also available in your account during the 2 week period. Login to your account and go to your orders and select the "View" button on your download order. The link to your download will be available there for the remainder of your 2 week grace period.