FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where in the World is Harry Nile?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jim French Productions Forum Index -> Harry Nile Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoftSoap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Where in the World is Harry Nile? Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I've been listening to Harry Nile @5:30 a.m and 2:30 p.m est(if I miss the earlier broadcast or missed parts of the episode) and sorry the show has been moved to another time (I listen in the car).

I hope the show is put back at the earlier time. I thought it came on 30 minutes later and tried to catch it at 3:00 pm est yesterday, but it wasn't on.

Any news on why the show was moved and am I reading correctly (I think on Facebook or Twitter) that new shows will be going into production?

Any way, I love listening to my favorite characters Harry Nile and Murphy. I miss them and want them back Smile!
Larry Albert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie Linton the program director of channel 80 has told us that the channel is rotating Harry and Sherlock. One week Harry, the next week Holmes.
Larry
SoftSoap

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Thanks for the reply Larry. Reply with quote

I'll check the schedule again and will try to make sure I don't miss the show. I'll also start looking into getting episodes I may have missed. Thanks again.
yvaine_1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished downloading harry nile..
Thanks for producing such quality entertaining work.
Larry Albert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for liking it.
mnavos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then just in case, I think you can download it from Jim French Productions main page.. Smile
Revanchist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure by this time, my information is old to you, but just in case...

Currently, Holmes comes on at noon (Mountain time), and Harry Nile comes on at 12:30, but if you have the time, you can listen to several hours worth of stuff you missed on sirius/xm's website. Won't help in a car, I'm afraid.

Of course, their timing's all messed up, so half the time you'll catch the end of the previous show, or lose the beginning of the show you're bringing up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jim French Productions Forum Index -> Harry Nile Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: