FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Trouble with Harry"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jim French Productions Forum Index -> Harry Nile Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: "The Trouble with Harry" Reply with quote

Greetings, All

Kudos for all involved with this HN episode! A word to Mr. Elliott: Is the title of this story an homage to Hitchcock?...Again, thanks for an enjoyable listening experience!

Ever a fan Very Happy

Nanda
m j elliott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanda

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the title is a reference to Hitchcock (although the story bears no similarities to his movie whatsoever). I just thought it would be a cool title. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't been used before.

I don't know whether Jim mentions it in his introduction, but this is IT's first transatlantic recording - quite an event!

Matthew
Larry Albert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know whether Jim mentions it in his introduction, but this is IT's first transatlantic recording - quite an event!"

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. Our hit man inthe episode was played by our other English Matthew, Matthew Booth. He recorded his lines in a recording studio in the UK and sent them to us via e-mail. Then during editing we inserted them into the show. It was the author's idea and I think it came off rather well.
Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jim French Productions Forum Index -> Harry Nile Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: